Location: Alderley Edge, Head Office
To provide comprehensive support to the Head of Estates. Operating the service desk and responding to queries that come inbound to the centralised inbox.
- Maintain confidentiality in all aspects of client and staff information
- Interact with staff, clients, and visitors
- Sort and distribute incoming correspondence
- Issue responses to correspondence containing routine enquiries
- Provide support to the Facilities team in the closing of reactive, PPM and schedule jobs carried out by suppliers
- Utilise the systems in place for raising of Purchase orders and the subsequent processing of the associated invoices for posting to accounts on a daily/weekly basis and tracking these spends.
- Support and source for the facilities team any remedial works that require additional quotations
- Produce a biweekly report in regard to the expenditure and present to Head of Estates.
- Produce various reports in line with requirements.
- Assist with projects on a daily and weekly basis
- Collation of site information as required
- Report writing
- Organise and schedule meetings as requested
- Review the current Safety Cloud Job Cards and add in remedial works completed into each asset line and to keep this updated
- To Track and record all major outages, highlighting any regular occurrences.
- Control the Facilities Team Vehicle Pool and coordinate the weekly trackers against actual.
- Provide support to the sites Facilities teams in uploading job cards on to Safety cloud
- Support the sites facilities teams to acquire quotes from nominated companies to ensure a smooth process from initial remedial quote to completion of works.
- Where applicable organise transport for meetings/training days via Egencia.
- Any task deemed necessary for the performance of duties
- Computer literate – Microsoft office applications
- Experience in a Facilities administration and systems
- Has a good understanding of the Vita Student business and how we operate -desirable
- Good communication skills – good standard of English verbal and written and can communicate at all levels
- Good planning and organisation skills
- Organised in their approach
- Meet deadlines
- Self-motivated, can work on their own but also part of a team
- 22 days holiday rising each year to a maximum of 25 days
- Subsidised breakfast and lunch in our on-site community hub
- Perkbox access upon successful completion of probation period
- Seasonal parties
- Tickets to Stockport County FC
- Staff discounts at our brands
N.B. All offers of employment are subject to satisfactory pre-employment screening, which will include verification of rights to work in the UK and employment history, as well as a Disclosure and Barring Service check.