Role title - Marketing Executive – Communications for Vita Student.
Salary: £22-24,000 (dependent on experience).
Place of Work – Vita Group Head office, Alderley Edge
Start date – Immediate.
Vita Student is the best student accommodation experience in the world and you will play a key role in ensuring that our students experience everything we have to offer and talk about it to their friends.
The role for this Marketing Executive position is to support the Head of Customer Experience in delivering the marketing objectives of the Customer Experience function and the wider marketing team. We want to develop a seamless, consistent, rich experience through every Vita Student touchpoint in a customer’s journey.
Your main responsibilities in pursuit of the marketing team objectives will be to support in delivering a market-leading online and offline experience for our customers, including:
- Customer Communications – you will be responsible for creating and delivering the majority of the Vita Student communications via our key platforms including email, app, WhatsApp and in-building assets for our full range of audience segments
- Welcome & move-out activation and communications for our departing and arriving customers
- Developing and promoting the Vita Student Alumni
- Data analysis and reporting
- Events delivery support
- Managing all stages of the CRM process including building campaigns in the ESP (Dotdigital), working in Salesforce to define actions relating to campaigns, setting up the audiences, carrying out relevant testing, approvals and scheduling and ultimately reporting on success and on-going actions
You will work closely with all areas of the marketing, customer engagement, operations and sales teams to support in the wider marketing objectives ensuring that all messaging and communications are in line with the Brand look and feel and tone of voice.
The ideal candidate will ideally have 1-2years experience in a marketing or agency environment and be able to demonstrate a diligent and enthusiastic approach to their work. We’re looking for a good communicator and someone that can cope well with multi-tasking and thrives in a busy environment. Organisation, attention to detail and a talent or passion for data are skills that would be highly beneficial in this role. Previous experience using CRM software platforms (e.g. Salesforce, Dotdigital) would be beneficial but is not essential.
Benefits of working for Vita Group:
- 22 days holiday rising each year to a maximum of 25 days
- Discretionary Christmas office close down (additional to holiday allocation above)
- Subsidised breakfast and lunch in our on-site community hub
- Perkbox access upon successful completion of probation period
- Seasonal parties
- Tickets to Stockport County FC
- Staff discounts at our brands
- Flexible working policy including 1 day per week working from home and flexible start/finish times