Hourly Pay: £12.50
Contract (per week): 15-20 hours
We are looking for a Customer Service Assistant who can commit to 15-20 hours per week. We are open 7 days a week, 365 days a year, 24 hours a day and need people to work a range of shifts and days, this means we can offer great flexibility if required.
We are looking to fill the following contracts:
- 20-hour contract working Monday-Friday from 10am-3pm.
- 20-hour contract working Monday-Sunday from 5pm-10pm
- 15-hour contract working Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday from 5pm-10pm
In a customer facing environment, your role is to provide a great customer service to our residents. Being vigilant and ensuring that the building and residents are safe. To ensure that designated areas of the building, inside and outside are cleaned to high standards.
- Single point of contact for all residents and visitors
- Maintenance and delivery of building standards, including cleaning of public areas
- Ensuring breakfast is set up and maintained/stocked throughout the morning to ensure every resident receives the same experience
- Help with the planning and running of events
- To attend to any query or incident within the residence and resolve the issue promptly
- Daily site walks to ensure that standards are maintained
- Maintaining organisation with Student’s parcels and mail
- 28 days holiday each year including the Bank Holidays (pro-rated)
- Career progression opportunities
- Employee discount schemes - 100s of discounts through our online benefits platform
- Your birthday day off
- Pension scheme
- Team parties/events
- Recognition programmes
- Access to 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme
N.B. All offers of employment are subject to satisfactory pre-employment screening, which will include verification of rights to work in the UK and employment history, as well as a Disclosure and Barring Service check