Hourly Pay: £10.50
Contract (per week): 8 hours
This is a 6-month fixed-term contract.
We are looking for a Housekeeping Assistant who can commit to 2-3 shifts per week, a minimum of 8 hours per week. We are open 7 days a week, 365 days a year, 24 hours a day and need people to work a range of shifts and days, this means we can offer great flexibility if required.
In a customer facing environment, your role is to ensure that designated areas of the building are cleaned to our high standards. You will be following a planned-out cleaning schedule and complying to Health and Safety regulations.
- Cleaning designated areas to high standards
- Following cleaning schedules and complying with health and safety regulations
- Providing excellent customer service to our residents
- Maintaining the cleaning equipment and replacing supplies within the budgeted allocation
- continuously checking for any damage, faults, or defects (if found, report them to management following procedure)
- 28 days holiday each year including the Bank Holidays (pro-rated)
- Career progression opportunities
- Employee discount schemes - 100s of discounts through our online benefits platform
- Your birthday day off
- Pension scheme
- Team parties/events
- Recognition programmes
- Access to 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme
N.B. All offers of employment are subject to satisfactory pre-employment screening, which will include verification of rights to work in the UK and employment history, as well as a Disclosure and Barring Service check.