Hourly Pay: £11.50
Contract (per week): 0 or 10 hours
We are looking for a Customer Service Assistant to work during the night to support our students and help maintain building standards.
They must be able to commit to 1-2 nights per week, working a shift pattern of 9pm-6am or 10pm-7am.
We are open 7 days a week, 365 days a year, 24 hours a day and need people to work a range of shifts and days, this means we can offer great flexibility if required.
In a customer facing environment, your role is to ensure that designated areas of the building, inside and outside are cleaned to high standards. To provide a great customer service to our residents. Being vigilant and ensuring that the building and residents are safe.
- Cleaning designated areas to high standards, following cleaning schedule for deep cleaning each room.
- To ensure that all external areas, terrace, smoking areas, binstore are cleaned throughout the evening.
- To provide excellent customer service to our residents and ensure that all residents are always acknowledged and greeted whenever they are met.
- To be vigilant whilst carrying out duties, continuously check for any damage, faults, or defects. If found, follow the reporting procedures to the management team.
- To attend to any query or incident within the residence and resolve the issue promptly.
- To take the lead in the event of an emergency, following procedures and contacting the relevant emergency services, and escalating the issue to Residence Manager.
What we offer
- Employee discount schemes - 100s of discounts through our online benefits platform
- Pension scheme
- 28 days holiday each year including the Bank Holidays (pro-rated)
- Your birthday day off
- Recognition programmes
- Opportunities for career progression
- Team parties/events
- Access to 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme - 24/7 for our team members to call and get support and advice on any issues they may be experiencing.
N.B. All offers of employment are subject to satisfactory pre-employment screening, which will include verification of rights to work in the UK and employment history, as well as a Disclosure and Barring Service check.